Tuesday, June 5, 2012

lately

Here's some stuff I have been enjoying lately...

Phat Jilly called me for the first time, I didn't know it was her so I Googled the number.  One thing led to another and I found this article.  I am so glad to know this inspiring strong woman :)

Heard about this book on NPR this morning, and I want to download it to my Kindle.  Have to find some time to sit around and read first ;)

It was Joy the Baker's birthday and she wrote a very wise list.

I learned something new today.  Did you know that cane sugar is filtered through bone char to bleach it?

I know I am a week behind the curve on this one, but I was balling at my desk this am watching this amazing video.

Movies for your ears... LOVING!!!!

Deciding if I should put one of these by the front door... want to hide ugly gas meter on my house.

Make it a great day!
xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment