Sunday, July 8, 2012

Mandy's Menu Recap

Monday - Taking Grandma out for dinner (parents are out of town)
We ate Mexican food at one of our fav local spots: Sabrosa in Roscoe, IL

Tuesday - 4th of July party at our Uncle David's house
Chili dogs, homemade pizza, beers... oh my!

Wednesday 4th of July bash at Jen's mom's house
Homemade roast beef & ham sandwiches, angel food cake with ice cream & berries

Thursday- Dinner with Grandma
more pizza!

Friday  We scarfed pizza leftovers so we could get to the movies on time!  
We saw Spiderman on the IMAX 3D screen -  it was awesome :)

Saturday -  Dinner @ Summerfest - Were seeing the band CAKE!
We ate gyros and quesidillas and drank a local IPA

Sunday - I plan on brining and grilling a whole chicken... We stayed home all day and rested.  I got a bad headache and Jay ran out for sub sandwiches so I could enjoy my day of rest and hopefully feel better.  The subs were huge, but they got rid of my headache :)


Now, I feel like I had an amazing, fun week... but boy oh boy did I eat crappy or what???  It was a record breaking heatwave and with the holiday in the middle of the week, we just decided to make the whole week a free for all.  I am feeling kind of gross just typing it all out.  I am so ready to get back to fresh, homemade foods next week that is for sure!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment