Monday, May 28, 2012

On the Menu ~ week of May 28

On to week 2 of Whole30... here goes nothin!!


Monday - Pan seared pork chops with braised red cabbage & apples


Tuesday - Jerk chicken and mango stuffed avocados with side salad


Wednesday - Grilled spice-rubbed flank steak, roasted portabello & herb mashed cauliflower


Thursday- Mustard lime chicken with brussels sprouts and prosciutto


Friday - Green chili turkey burgers with Asian asparagus and orange salad


Saturday - Chili rubbed pork chops with pineapple relish and roasted butternut squash hash


Sunday - Dry Brined Rotisserie Chicken with Cuban Flavors with fresh artichoke and lemon-tahini sauce


note:  I change recipes a lot.  If the recipe calls for canola oil, you can bet I am using olive oil.  Sometimes I omit ingredients that are not Whole30 approved.  I would say at least 30% of the time I am messing with the recipe and I will try to make notes of what I did :)

1 comment:

  1. what a great post! i’ll have to check out that yogurt recipe, i’ve been looking for a good one. i am all about making a whole bunch of dumplings, freezing them, and then steaming or panfrying them whenever i need just one or a few. they usually don’t last very long though ��

    ReplyDelete